No bite is right
Stop ticks, fleas and flying insects before they can bite – for your dog’s comfort and to reduce the risk of disease transmission.
advantix®. Repels & kills. Reducing the risk of disease transmission.
Proven protection for your dog
advantix® is scientifically proven to:
- Stop ticks, sand flies, mosquitoes and biting flies from biting or attaching to your dog for up to 4 weeks – this is also known as repellency.
- Quickly kill ticks, fleas and lice for up to 4 weeks as they come into contact with your dog’s skin or fur, with no need for the parasite to bite.
Trust advantix® to protect your dog from the pain and stress of irritating parasite bites and to reduce the risk of disease transmission.
How advantix® works
- Once advantix® has been applied, it quickly spreads to the complete surface area of your dog’s hair and skin.
- advantix® repels and kills:
- Ticks are repelled as soon as they come into contact with an advantix®-treated dog: advantix® does this by hyper-exciting the fine nerve endings of their feet (the so-called ‘hot foot effect’) so they leave your dog before there is a chance to bite and attach. However, this short contact is enough to subsequently kill them.
- Sand flies, mosquitoes and biting flies are also repelled from biting your dog.
- Fleas and lice are killed by coming into contact with your dog’s skin or fur – without them even needing to bite your dog.
- If parasites do not bite or attach, they cannot transmit the diseases they may carry.
How to apply advantix®
- Part your dog’s hair until the skin is visible.
- Squeeze the pipette evenly onto four spots along the skin of your dog’s back, from the shoulders to the base of the tail.
Dogs come in many sizes, so advantix® does too
- advantix® can be used on puppies from 7 weeks onwards (and over 1.5 kg of body weight).
- For dogs over 40 kg, please use an appropriate combination of pipettes.
- For complete information, including application instructions, make sure you read the packaging insert.